Book Kelley Keller
For an interactive session that gives your audience instantly actionable steps to drive value from their innovation.
Kelley Keller, Esq. is available to speak at your in-person or virtual event about a variety of business and law topics. She is a high-energy speaker whose interactive programs are always custom designed for your specific audience and their unique needs.
Whether she’s presenting to small business owners, creative or coaching professionals, digital entrepreneurs, attorneys, college students, or corporate executives, Kelley successfully connects the legal and business implications of turning intellectual property, innovation, and ideas into valuable business assets in a way that the audience understands.
Popular Session Topics:
- 5 Things Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know about Their Innovation and Ideas
- How to Build a Brand that Can Grow with Your Business
- Digital Entrepreneur Essentials: What You Need and Why You Need It
- What Every Business, Health, Career, Sales, and Other Coach Needs to Know about Protecting Their Secret Sauce
- How to Protect Your Innovation and Your Business in the Social Media Age
- How to Start a Business and Grow It the Right Way
- Copyrights and Trademarks in Schools
Don’t see the topic you’re looking for? Contact Kelley and she’ll create the right program for your audience.
More About Kelley Keller
Kelley Keller, Esq. is a 20-year veteran of the intellectual property field. She has helped global brands and small businesses protect their brands, creativity, and innovation and has seen it all—from the biggest mistakes to the biggest victories. Her unique experience gives her incredible insights into the holistic relationship between intellectual property and business. In other words, she really, really knows her stuff! You can read her full bio here.
Did You Know?
- Kelley is an approved Vistage Expert Speaker.
- Kelley has been featured on Forbes, iHeartRadio, WHP 580, SmallBizTrends.com, SheOwnsIt.com, SocialMediaMonthly.com, WomenOnBusiness.com, and more.
- Kelley has presented at events around the world.
- Kelley is a business owner (she owns her own legal and business education company) but she spent the beginning of her career working at top intellectual property law firms in Washington, DC (an amazing training ground)!
Book Kelley Keller for a Memorable Event Your Audience Will Love
If you host seminars, workshops, webinars, or events for digital entrepreneurs, small business owners, coaches, creative professionals, or other business audiences who need to understand how to build their businesses on solid foundations while protecting their brand, creativity, and innovation, then you need Kelley Keller. She has the experience, the knowledge, and the personality to deliver a truly informative and memorable session for your audience.
Call 800-971-2979 or contact us today to book Kelley for your event!